-1 cauliflower head (remove leaves)
-salt and pepper
-Daiya mozzarella cheese (grated)
-EXTRA TOPPINGS: You may wish to top with mushrooms, olives, extra cheese (ie goat cheese, feta cheese, onions, green peppers, etc.)
1. Pre-heat oven to 425 fahrenheit.
2. Cut up the cauliflower into smallest pieces possible. Cut off leaves, or any pieces of stem that are very hard (I did use some of the stem, just cut into very small pieces).
3. Put cut cauliflower into blender. Blend well. Should be in fine pieces when finished!
4. Put cauliflower into microwavable bowl. Put in microwave for 4-5 minutes.
5. Allow cauliflower to cool. Then drain excess water (I used paper towel/towel) to get rid of as much of the excess water as possible.
6. Put into bowl, add 2 eggs. Mix well.
7. Put onto pizza plank (or oven tray- if you do so, be sure to spray the pan to avoid pizza crust from sticking).
8. Put in crust for 15 minutes.
9. Take out, add tomato sauce and sprinkle on cheese and additional toppings of preference.
10. Place back in oven for 5-6 minutes.
A recipe created by the team at The Skin Skope